PONTOON BOAT – ENDEAVOR
- Durable rotationally molded plastic pontoons and seats.
- Rugged sheet plastic access gates-one on each side.
- Sheet plastic mini tables on each side. The construction of these tables supports the gates.
- Sheet plastic fore and aft end panels. The aft end panel is designed to retain up to a 55 lb. thrust outboard motor.
- Stainless steel fasteners for salt water corrosion resistance.
- Bimini top for sun protection.
- Options: Trailer
Now – a pontoon boat designed just for a couple of couples. Four molded seats – one on each corner – leaves copious space for plenty of accessories, and maybe even room for a furry friend or two. Add your choice of outboard power and you’ve got the prefect unit for a lake fishing expedition, or maybe just a romantic moonlight cruise with your significant other.
|Weight Capacity||4 persons or 650 lbs. persons and gear|
|Pontoon & Seat||Rotationally molded polyethylene|
|Drive Capacity||55 lbs thrust outboard motor|
Starting price for The Endeavor :
Price does not include shipping and handling fees.
The Endeavor Pontoon Boat
To purchase the Endeavor Pontoon Boat directly from the factory, call us at (231) 798-8440 or fill out our contact form.
Accessories are add-ons to enhance your experience with our pontoon boats.
Download our full Accessories Brochure
Check out our Testimonial page to view the exciting things your customers have said.