PEDAL BOAT – THE SPRITE
- Durable rotationally molded hull
- One or two-person capacity
- Kick up rudder assembly and drive
- Removable drive units for easier beaching
- Molded-in handles at the stern for lifting
- Self-draining cockpit
- Stretch cord retainers on seats: holds/retains towels, life jackets
- Options: Bimini top, trailering/mooring cover, trailer
Finally a pedal boat experience for two with features not found in our other models. Much more versatile with the kick-up rudder and removable drop-in drive units, making it easier to beach and use in shallow water. Going alone? Drop in a drive unit in the center, re-position the seat and off you go!
You are the power behind this boat!
Its “all in one” drive system is unlike other drive systems in the Nauticraft line. No drive shaft needed, the propeller is attached to the drive unit itself for ease in removal and use. The rubber belt is easy to replace and more cost conscious than other designs.
Customer Photo Gallery
See all the fun owners of our boats are having.
|Hull Construction||Rotomolded polyethylene|
|Drop In Drive Unit (2)||Belt drive|
|Propulsion||(2) 15″ two-blade propellors|
|Draft||5″ with drive units up
25″ with drive units installed
|Weight Capacity||2 persons or 450 lbs. persons and gear|
Starting price for The Sprite:
Price does not include shipping and handling fees.
View our How To Maintain videos for the Sprite.